Meeting opened by Benjamin at 7:31 PM
- Present: Benjamin, Paul, Margaret, Peter, Nick, James
- Apologies: Michel
- Absent: x
1. Confirmation of Previous Minutes.
MOTION: Proposed by Ben and Seconded by James Passed? Yes https://github.com/plugorgau/plugorgau.github.io/blob/master/_posts/minutes/2019-06-18-minutes.md
2. Reports & Standing Items.
- Financial Situation as of 15-07-2019 (Peter)
- Cash box
- $436.35 current, $252.55 start of year ($252.55 start 2018)
- Debit card(old)
- $40.86 current, $40.86 start of year ($40.86 start 2018)
- $0 current, $27.89 start of year ($161.21 start 2018)
- Bank Balance
- $2552.71 current, $2850.34 start of year ($3469.95 start 2018)
- Total Assets
- $3029.92 (was $3309.34 start of year) ($3924.57 start 2018)
- Cash box
- $120.00 this month, $240.00 last, $702.00 this year
- $0.00 this month, $207.15 last, $904.15 this year
- Net Proceeds
- $120.00 this month, $32.85 last, ($202.15) this year
- $71.22 for AWS
- $31.27 from expired Load&Go (new)
- $78.90 from Donations (to be confirmed)
- Peter to pay AWS bills on his card if needed
- Membership Situation as of 16-07-2019(Paul)
- 6 renewals/new in July $120 + donations
- 7 renewals/new in June $140 + donations
- 4 renewals/new in May $80
- 1 renewals/new in April $20 + donations
- 28 Current Paid Members, previous month was 26
- 297 Expired Members, previous month was 297
- 384 Members on meetup.com, previous month 368
- Note quite a few members have paid for 2 years in advanced.
3. Events status.
Note we only have 4 more talk slots left this year, Aug/Sep/Oct/Nov.
- July 2019
- AV Intro Demo by Nick. Thanks Pretty good considering not organised and about 12 people.
- 2019-07-29: PLUG in the Pub @Village Bar Subiaco
- https://www.thevillagebar.com.au/ 10/531 Hay St, Subiaco
- Debian 10 “Buster” Release!
- August 2019
- Kodi/RetroPie/Blender/LibreCAD/OpenSCAD/FreeCAD/KiCad/Oregano/GQRX/CubicSDR/Inkscape/RetroArch? ACTION: Not confirmed.
- September 2019
- 2019-09-10: Benjamin on The Elastic NAS & MooseFS.
- 2019-09-19: PLUG-in-the-Pub ITLAPD@ www.piratebar.com.au Arrrr!. ACTION: Confirmed.
- 2019-09-10: Benjamin on The Elastic NAS & MooseFS. ACTION: Confirmed.
- October 2019
- Quiz Night 2019? ACTION: Paul will need to confirm venue.
- November 2019
- RPi 4 demo/Hack night.
- 2019-09-25: PLUG-in-the-Pub @ ?
- December 2019
- Christmas BBQ party. ACTION: Pick a Saturday/Sunday to have it.
- Talk by Martin Dougiamas, Want to be at our best, promotion & AV-wise. ACTION: Benjamin to reach out?
- Puppet Inc may want to do talks/presentations etc with us, Need to talk to Gino D’Ambrosio ACTION: Benjamin to reach out?
- OpenVPN? Routing
- Godot: Free software game engine
- Puppet talk in future, Benjamins contact
- Foreman? (Bare Metal Deployment with Foreman)
4. General Business and Matters Arising.
- ACTION: Update PLUG addresses.
- (New address President Unit 410/130A Mounts Bay Road)
- PLUG Incorporation number: A1007186U ABN: 58 233 849 580
- TODO: Paul and another to co-sign form for Bendigo.
- ASIC.gov.au, Margaret noted that there was no address for PLUG on that site
- DMIRS.wa.gov.au, ACTION: Peter to check address and ensure that annual report has been done.
- Auskey/abr. Paul, I was told once you update that the ato will be updated, will wait for Peter.
- ACTION: Peter 2018 financial report on PLUG website .ODP
- TODO? No
5. New General Business.
- To draft for next meeting:
- Motion to open an interest bearing bank account
- Motion to open a bank account (one-to-sign) and get a debit card to use instead of load-and-go card.
- Vote for the above at the August
- ACTION: Paul to ask Bendigo find out which ways we can do this. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XrLvyw5P3shgLbFrcOKC5AFe5fmyahF0ChZWLX_9wWY (a reference to account options) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AdHfl-3wszDUpBYaDWjDnu4rqvaIjsIkoNFM_Ot_nRM/edit (example motion)
6. Next committee meeting.
- Tuesday 20-08-2019
Meeting closed by Benjamin 8:03 PM
Next Agenda https://hackmd.io/ywUWXaKsRWKpPMnCiYnu6g?edit